If you love the build-up to Christmas, then there’s nowhere better to be than near the gorgeous Welsh coast or in one of its amazing rural towns and its wonderful accommodation.
It may be a bit early and the Coca-Cola advert hasn’t come on the television just yet but to help you get in the mood, here are some handy tips.
Nothing says Christmas more than munching down on a turkey dinner with your loved ones before dozing off to a well-earned nap with your family all around you. To cook that perfect meal, follow some of these steps below.
- When cooking the meat, place vegetables such as onions, garlic, carrots etc. under the bird for gorgeous gravy.
- Boil the leftover bird when everyone’s full for a delicious bouillon you can have the next day.
- Pick the smaller potatoes, they will roast amazingly and deliver a more rounded and full taste.
Even the cantankerous love unwrapping a gift to find that it’s exactly what they’re after! There are just a few simple things to remember when trying to choose a present for someone.
- If picking out some clothes for someone, make sure you know their exact size – could be a bit embarrassing otherwise!
- Keep the receipt just in case they already have the same thing or it’s broken and there’s nothing wrong with giving the receipt over too!
- Sometimes the best things to give are handmade. It shows effort and care and any memorabilia given to parents and grandparents by kids means the world.
The only dreaded thing about the festive season is that after everyone’s either dozed off after unwrapping all their presents, you’ll be left with a whole lot of cleaning up.
One of the easiest tips to give is to have a black bag ready so any excess wrapping can be put out the way straight away. If the young ones are expecting new toys, it could be a good idea to have a good clear of their old ones. Why not then donate them to those in need?
As you can see, there’s plenty to consider before that Christmas tree goes up but with 50 days to go until the big day, we are definitely getting excited! Keep an eye on Beautiful North Wales for some of the upcoming events throughout December.